Q6 laser scanner for 2D and 3D measurements
The optimum method for automatic non-contacting measurement of:
Free Shape Comparison | Profile | Width | Height | Depth | Edge | Groove | Channel | Bead | Angle | Roundness | Presence | Planarity | Deformation | Flushness | Volume | Position | Completeness | Track Accuracy | Doubling
Principle: Laser Line Triangulation
QuellTech laser-scanners make use of the triangulation principle to detect the two-dimensional profile of surfaces. By means of particular optical components, a point-shaped laser beam is expanded to a line and projected to the object of interest. The diffuse light of the reflected laser line is captured by an objective at a certain angle and then directed to a two-dimensional receiver chip.
On the basis of distances and angles known, a precise calibrated height value (z) is calculated for each pixel in the x level (laser line), resulting in a precise profile in the x-z plane of the sample. If the scanner is guided over the sample (y axis), a series of profiles is created forming a three-dimensional point cloud in space. This point cloud can be subjected by dimensional control carried out by the software.
Q6 laser scanner, a heavy duty series for most demanding measuring tasks
QuellTech Q6 laser scanner are ideally suited for industrial applications, requiring maximum precision and process stability at high traverse speed:
- High resolution and profile speed of 14.000 profiles/s and up to 57 Mio points/s
- X-Measuring range from 45 to 1200 mm
- Z-Measuring range (height) from 15 to 800 mm
- Laser wave length blue 405/450 nm, red 650 nm
For the Q6 laser scanner, different power classes are available from 1 mW to 160 mW. For optimum adaptation to the surfaces to be examined, the power class and wave length can be selected.
Q6 laser scanner – Further Properties
- Resolution down to 0,24 µm (numeric resolution)
- Special algorithms for very glossy material
- Different High Dynamic Range (HDR)- Modes for objects of strongly differing reflectivity
- Multi Slope Mode for objects of strongly differing reflectivity
- Different trigger modes, 2 trigger inputs (encoder input RS422)
- Several measuring windows to be set up on chip
- Automatic tracking of measuring windows
- Master-Slave configuration for Multi-scanner application
- User configurations to be stored in laser scanner
- Individual extremely precise calibration at the site of the manufacturer
- Casing with protective system IP67
- *GenICam and GigEVision Interface Standard for connection to known image processing software tools
- Software Developer Kit
- Image processing software
- Portioning of food
- Inspection of rail profiles for railway
- Angle setting of aircraft flaps and ailerons
- Inspection of printed circuits
We are happy to carry out an initial test measurement for you. We give you an assessment of the feasibility of your measurement task.
We support you technically and in terms of sales in further approach and implementation.